Discover all the advantages of the new building. Building construction, and external and internal plastering, awaiting long years without maintenance.
Building structure of houses
- Supporting system – reinforced concrete with brick linings (such as HELUZ).
- Non-bearing internal partitions – apartment brick partitions (such as HELUZ), with a skin wall in bathrooms.
- Inter-apartment partitions – monolithic and brick partitions (such as HELUZ).
- Ceilings – reinforced-concrete ceiling slab; top storey – plasterboard ceiling panels.
- Roofs – nailed trusses with soffits.
Sheet metal structures
- Predominantly in titanium-zinc, standard external systems.
- External AL window sills, brown paint.
- Common internal areas - gypsum gauging plaster.
- Internal apartment areas - gypsum gauging plaster.
- Front face - contact padding system with colored plaster.
- Steel structures.